The Ecole Centrale de Lille is an active member of many excellent European and International networks :
As of 2012, more than 55 partners in and outside Europe make up the TIME network. These partners have set up a Master’s level Double Degree programme.
This has allowed a highly significant number of students selected from the best students at the Ecole Centrale de Lille and the most prestigious universities in Europe, Asia and North and South America to take part in a programme of excellence in 6 years (2 years of “classes préparatoires”, 2 years in the home institute, 2 years in the partner university), thus enabling them to receive two graduate Degrees :
- The French Engineering Degree and
- The specialized Master’s Degree from the home or host university.
The ERASMUS MUNDUS (EM) programme is a European Union programme aimed at third countries or outside the European Union.
These projects are selected and financed for a maximum of 4 years.
The Ecole Centrale de Lille has for the last 5 years been a partner in 6 ERASMUS MUNDUS projects. These are of the utmost importance since they are considered as projects of excellence and are a source of financing.
ERASMUS MUNDUS EC LILLE in partnership with The University of Lille
Asie Centrale : renouvellement pour EACEA II (porté par Ljubljana)
Brésil : création IBRAZIL (porté par Lille) en Ingénierie et Education
Afrique ACP : création DREAM (porté par Porto)
For the Erasmus Mundus Contacts at École Centrale of Lille :
Pr. Zoubeir LAFHAJ, Directeur des Relations Internationales : email@example.com
Mme Monique BUKOWSKI, Responsable de la Mobilité Entrante : Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org
TANDEM consists in an exchange of Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral, Post-Doctoral students and staff between China and Europe. This programme selects the best students and the best Professors and puts us in the best networks.
The partners are : 11 Europeans and 9 Chinese
- Ecole Centrale Paris, Ecole Centrale de Lille, Ecole Centrale de Lyon, Ecole Centrale de Nantes, Ecole Centrale de Marseille, Supelec (France), Politecnico di Milano (Italy), Technische Universität München (Germany), Universidad Politecnica de Madrid (Spain), Université Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium), Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan (Suède).
- Beihang University , NorthWestern Polytechnical University, Southwest Jiaotong University, Tsinghua University, Ocean University of China, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Tongji University, Xi’An Jiaotong University, Zhejiang University.
ADDE SALEM (A Double Degree in Europe, South American Leadership and Employability) hangs on the implementation of future partnerships between 16 universities in South America and in Europe, but also with local firms in order to facilitate internship and job offers. The programme was selected by the EU in 2011.
The partners are : 8 South Americans and 8 Europeans
- Austral University (Argentina), Technological Institute of Buenos Aires (Argentina), Politechnical School of Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), Sao Paulo University (Brazil), Federico Santa Maria Technical University (Chile), Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (Chile), Javeriana University (Colombia), University of Norte Foundation (Colombia).
- Politecnico di Milano (Italy), Ecole Centrale de Lille, Ecole Centrale de Nantes, Ecole Centrale Paris, Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary), Instituto Superior Technic (Portugal), Technical University of Madrid (Spain), Lund University (Sweden).
SCEE(Founding the Siberian Center of European Education) seeks to increase the attractiveness of European higher education in east Russia thanks to the creation of an information centre in Siberia. This initiative originates in the observation that the European university and research system is largely unknown to Russian universities beyond the Ural. The programme was selected by the EU in 2011.
The partners are : 3 from the Russian Federation and 5 Europeans :
- Poland Baikal National University of Economics and Law, Pacific National University, Ural State University of Economics.
- Université de Montpellier 2, Ecole Centrale de Lille, University of Genoa (Italy), Adam Mickiewicz University (Poland), Warsaw School of Economics (Poland).