Students have the possibility of carrying out :
- The Engineering Double Degree (linked to Master level).
- Joint or Double Doctorates.
- Joint or Double Master Degrees (under development).
- International non-degree exchanges (Semester 8, gap year, Master internship, industrial placement…).
These mobility exchanges are carried out within university partners from :
- Countries from the European and associated framework
- Countries with a high development potential (BRIC)
- Major industrialized countries (USA, Japan, Canada ...)
- Countries historically and culturally close to France (Morocco, Tunisia, Vietnam …).